PRONOUNCE * CALCULATOR * GRAMMAR CHECK * Bob Marley * Thelonious Monk Live in '66 * ♬ ♣ ☺ ♪ ◘ ☼ ♥ ♫ • ♩ ♦ ♮ ♠ * * * *

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What I Saw June 15, 2012

it was a warm pre summer night in beautiful santa Barbara California. my father and I were talking about my future of how i wanted to become a pilot in the National Guard. As we were talking i decided to look up at the stars and noticed something odd. At exactly 9:33 pm i saw what seemed like a triangle of lights flying smoothly through the sky. it was arranged in a perfect series of seven lights forming a triangle and the lights were not blinking like normal planes or jets.  they were just at a constant rest point.  i have never seen that in my life.  at this point i thought it was a stealth jet, but it looked way to big. i told my father to look, i begged him but he didnt see it. I can only wonder what this strange flying object was.           Alex Fowler

The Mysterious Visitor



No comments:

Post a Comment